Thursday, October 29, 2009

Playing with Kimmy

There are FOUR new posts today...So keep scrolling.

On Wednesday, we went outside to play again, so that I could rake all the leaves off the patio. While we were outside, Kimmy came over to play with us. We played for about a half hour outside, then it was too cold so we went inside. (By the way, I was able to rake most of the leaves into a pile, I just need to go out again today and get it all cleaned up.)

Kimmy showed Boston how to dig in the leaves.
The phones for you.
I think the flash was too bright, she closed her eyes in all the pictures I took of her with Boston's Mickey ears.
She kept telling me the cow was broken...(the letters are magnetic, and come apart)
Boston to the rescue...He found the head and put it on for her.
Trick-or-Treat
The lightsaber from Dollartree, Zariph will buy all things Star Wars for Boston.
Boston loves climbing up on this stool. It's right by the window so he can stand on it and look out.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I love the pictures. It's so fun to watch them play and snap pictures. Thanks again for watching her.

Kimmy likes saying the word broken. She will find broken toys just to show me and say it.