Sunday, July 12, 2009

Our 4th of July

I know a little late, but here it is anyway...

For the Fourth, we went down to Colorado to celebrate with Zariph's sister, Misty and her family. On the fourth, we went to a local lake. It had a nice park area with a beach and an area roped off for swimming, then it also had an area for boating and jet skiis. It was really nice weather and fun being in the water. If it got too hot, we'd just go for a swim. I think Boston had fun, too. He really liked the water floaty, and it was nice for me, too, because I didn't have to hold him, and he had his own shade.
Then that night, we went over to Misty's house and did our own little fireworks show.

Boston was so funny with the fireworks, he would ohh and ahh, it was way cute. Here's a video clip, the first part is kind of cute.

Then on Sunday, we went for a hike to Devil's Kitchen. It's only a 3/4 mile hike, so it was just about perfect. It was really pretty scenery. Here's Misty, holding up the walls...

4 comments:

Mindy said...

His reaction is so cute! Thanks for sharing goldfish today.. ;)

Rachael said...

I meant to ask you if you took pictures while you guys were down there. Cause it's been a while, I just never remembered. But now I know!

It looks like you guys had fun.

oh... Do you want to drive tuesday?

Zariph and Lisa said...

Of course, I took pictures...And you want me to pick you up for GriDeli's?

Rachael said...

We'll we could ride scooters over there if you want to! Do you have a scooter?