Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cleaning

I'm so proud that I spent most of the day deep cleaning my house yesterday. I guess I'm getting into the spring cleaning a bit. And Boston's been sick all week, so I figured this may kill a few sick germs. Take a look at my wonderfully organized scrap space.

And I was able to finish up my sister-in-law's birthday present. I found this shelf on clearance at JoAnn's a long time ago and hadn't done anything with it, but with some vinyl lettering and personal pictures I think it turned out pretty cute. I hope she likes it.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Cleaning??? That doesn't look any different from all the other times I've come over! Your house is always clean. So was it really cleaning or were you just re-organizing and dusting?

P.S. The shelf is way cute!