Friday, February 13, 2009

Honest Scrap

This was a tag from Jen....
10 honest things about me:
1. I love to sleep in.
2. I love to play games.
3. I like it when my house is clean.
4. I don't like cleaning toilets.
5. If I'm not going anywhere for the day I won't do my hair or makeup (but I always shower).
6. I am a Mystery Shopper - I just signed up about 3 weeks ago and have done 8 jobs and earned $75.
7. I love scrapbooking and crafting.
8. I really don't know how to cook, but I'm trying to learn (especially since I got my new stove).
9. I'm a bit of a pack rat, although I go through spurts when I like to clean out my stuff.
10. I buy stuff when it's a good deal, even if I don't use it. Hello, scrapbook expo!
I tag...anyone that wants to.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

You usually end up using most of what you buy! Or giving it away, which isn't bad either. ;)

Mindy said...

I can so identify with many of these...