Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Melting Pot

Last Friday night we met my family in Salt Lake. We planned on meeting at the lights at Temple Square and then going to The Melting Pot for dessert afterwards. But traffic was horrible and we couldn't find a place to park. The rest of my family saw the lights, but Zariph, Boston, and I just looked from our car :) But we still met up for dessert afterwards. It was YUMMY!

Hannah and Boston

My mom and Mike



Jacqueline, Emily, and Cameron



Eliza and me



Eliza wanted to make a funny face for the camera.


Zariph, Lindsay, and Jake



Lindsay's a goofball!


How inappropriate! (She was just kidding)


Julie, Hannah, and Eliza


This picture cracks me up, Boston has the funniest look on his face!



All gone! It was soooo good. We got two pots at our table-Milk Chocolate Cookies and Cream and Dark Chocolate with Peanut Butter. I loved the selection of dippers - brownies, strawberries, bananas, rice krispie treates, cheesecake, marshamellows...I'm starting to get hungry.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I told you that stuff was yummy, now your going to have to go back for the whole experience. Lindsey is such a goof ball, she should know better there's kids around. ;)

I tied the top and bottom of Hayden's blanket, I sewed the sides. I felt guilty about just sewing the entire thing.

Mindy said...

Mmmm... sounds so fun! I can't believe how big Eliza is!!! Boston is so dang cute, as usual!

TumbleBee said...

yummy!boston is so cute!