Sunday, June 8, 2008

Weekly Update


Well, I can at least try and post once a week, to update anyone interested in how my week has gone.

I've been wanting to go on a walk with Boston and Zariph for a while, so I decided for FHE on Monday night, we would get out and walk around the block. So, after getting all strapped in a ready we headed off to enjoy the wonderful weather we had. Boston usually is not a "spitty uppy" baby, but I think the ride was a little bouncy and he had just eaten. Well, we go two houses down the street and the spit up started to come... and continued to come. Poor baby! So, we had to end early and turn back for home. Everything was a sticky mess! And of course, I couldn't resist the photo op.

On Tuesday, we went to our nieces high school graduation. Congratulations, Miranda!
Boston during the graduation.

On Thursday, Boston and I went to Rachael's to play (and scrapbook). I worked on a cute "Baby" wooden letters thing for Boston's wall. I will post that after I finish it.

Boston, Hayden, and Kimmy

Also, I tried to get some good, professional looking photos. I thought this one was pretty cute.
On Friday, my sister and family threw a baby shower for Boston and me. Lindsay has the photos on her camera, but here are all the gifts.These are the way cute shoes from Emily.

I've had a few different baby showers the last couple of months. The faculty at school threw one for me, and my 3rd grade class threw one for me before we got Boston. And my ward threw one for me a couple of weeks ago. We've gotten a lot of wonderful things. We appreciate everything!We are definitely loved!
This isn't from this week, but here is Boston in his favorite spot in the house...




Yes, it's his changing table. I guess he just thinks it's peaceful to lay there and look out the window. I can leave him for about 30 minutes here, before he wants to be picked up. This is also a great place to take him when he's upset, it usually calms him right down.

And lastly, here's the "feet shot" for my mom.

How sweet!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh, WOW! I didn't think that it was that much. when you told me about Boston spitting up, But that's a lot. All the pictures are way cute. I have to go to the craft store and find something crafty to work on. I don't want to get to ahead on my scrapbooking.

Six-Pack Momma said...

He is absolutely adorable! Keep taking the pictures! They change way too fast! BTW, nice binky clip...I have more patterns if you get bored of those.

Mindy said...

aawww! he's so cute! i still have formula and lots a cupons for you too...

Mandy said...

Those pictures are so cute---I especially love the black and white one of you and Boston!